TCYFA League Updates - Week 3
By TCYFA Board, 08/27/22, 8:30AM EDT
1st Week in Pads!
Players put on full pads for practices this week! Here’s a few things to know for the week:
- Any player that has not practiced 8 hours yet with their coach must continue to dress in HELMETS ONLY until they get their 8 hours.
- This is the last week your team can practice FOUR times in a week, but only THREE of this week's practices can be in pads. If your team does a 4th practice it must be HELMETS ONLY.
- The following week moves to the regular season standard of a max of THREE practices with no more than TWO in pads.
- Practices still can not exceed 2 hours (including warm ups)
- Players must have a mouthguard to participate in contact drills, etc. Mouthguard must attach to their facemask (penalty in game if it does not).
- We will launch our TCYFA fundraiser & sponsorship Sept 7th - please promote & share this and help us to get every player to raise $150 or more so we can get enough equipment & jerseys to meet the demand for youth football and not have to turn players away in 2023.
- Game schedules are not complete yet. Other towns have continued to add and drop teams late in August.
- TCYFA will be posting for a treasurer for our parent board. Stay tuned if you know someone that may be interested.
- Scarlett has made digital proofs of our individual and team photos available online at: https://photographybyscarlett.shootproof.com/gallery/19056407/home Items you ordered will be available in about two weeks. If you want to order additional items or digital copies, you can do that at the website above. Contact Scarlett if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org